We are excited that you are interested in pursuing the Certificate in Spiritual Formation Leadership. This journey requires time commitment, financial investment, authenticity and teachability, and a strong desire to invest in the lives of others. This will require a lot from you, but will prepare you for meaningful investment in the Kingdom.
First Module: Teaching to the Gaps
Do you want to be trained in how to guide authentic, enriching conversations, creating the possibility of encounter with Jesus within a small group setting?
Join us for our first 6-week module: Teaching to the Gaps. Learn how to cultivate environments for spiritual formation.
What does this module entail?
- Starts the week of 1/22/23 and ends week of 3/6/23
- Six weeks of online learning through a combination of personal exploration, large group conversations, and cohort interactions.
- Weekly Zoom Meetings (90 minutes)
- Approximately 2 hours/week of reading and homework
- Weekend Retreat with interactive and hands-on coaching
- Friday, February 24 (6pm) through Sunday, February 26 (12pm)
- Mount Hermon Retreat Center in the Santa Cruz Mountains
- Highly recommended to be leading some sort of group during or after module in order to put concepts into practice.
Cost: $400 (includes instruction, materials, and retreat lodging and food)
* Travel to and from retreat is not included. Please contact Eric if cost is a barrier to participation.
Are you ready to become a Transformational Leader?
Please fill out the form below! We will then contact you with next steps.